CCW ladder logic Help

g22sanders

Can someone help me piece this problem together. I have a lot of it down I think but cannot seem to get it right. Probably an easy one for most on here. Thanks!

The pump above will run continuously on the following cycle: ON for 30 seconds, OFF for 10 seconds.
It will repeat forever unless interrupted by a fault.
It is protected by a flow switch and a pressure sensor. The flow switch makes sure that water is flowing
into the pump. If it does not detect water for 5 seconds, it turns off the pump and places the system into
a fault (displaying a message on the HMI)
The pressure sensor will also cause the pump to fault, turn off, and send an HMI alarm if the pressure
in the pump exceeds 30 psi for 5 seconds.
The HMI must also have HOA controls in the form of 3 momentary push buttons. HAND will turn on
the pump (but only when the Hand button is pressed!) Once the Hand button is released, the System
will revert back to whatever it was in before (Off or Auto).
When there is an alarm, the system cannot go into Auto mode. It’s up to you whether or not it can go
into Hand.
Inputs/Outputs
_IO_EN_DI_00 = Digital Flow Switch
_IO_EN_DO_00 - Pump
0 – 55 psi Analog Pressure sensor (4 = 20 mA input on an Analog module)
HMI Requirements
Remember that all of these must have Tags as well as Variables in the PLC program:
Hand pushbutton
Off pushbutton
Auto pushbutton
Alarm Message
Alarm reset button
Alarm silence button
Flow fault indicator
Pressure Fault indicator
Current system pressure (string)