CCW HSC

RobertKoto

Hello.
Has anyone ran into an issue with HSC on 2080-LC20. It run a cut off press and every so often after resetting to 0 it does not count. Tried different way of resetting HSC but still sometimes HSC hangs up. have to power down PLC in order to reset it. See attached print out.
Any thoughts on this issue?

Attachments

• Encoder_1.pdf
    62.7 KB · Views: 4

Similar Topics

I'm trying to use CCW version 11's built-in HSC instructions as opposed to the UDFBs of older versions. Other than the CCW help files, I can't see...
Replies
Views
I'm having major issues programming the high speed counter function on the Micro 850. I have no more avenues to pursue... I've tried everything I...
Replies
Views
This is my first project using Allen Bradley's new(er) CCW... and I'm stuck. Here's the application: This is a small plastic extrusion machine...
Replies
Views
All- I am new to the Micro830 and the Connected Components Workbench. I am trying to wrap my brain around the High Speed Counters. I am trying to...
Replies
Views
Hey out there, I am trying to build an alarm que in CCW. I have got the FFL and FFU working, however the string that goes with the alarm can't be...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom