Twido TWDLCAA16DRF problem output

gpt21

Hello,
I need help with Twido PLC. This PLC is for the fountain controlling lights, water level, etc.
Some time ago water solenoid valve coil exploded, I replaced the valve and coil. Now when signal is sent from fountain level switch to PLC input 24v it does activate green LED for the output but on the output nothing comes out. I assuming the internal relay is damaged by the explosion as well. How many relays are there? I have output 2 and output 3 still empty - is there any way to program the PLC to use them? I attaching several pictures so somebody can help. I bought cables as well and attaching screenshots with ladder view. Is there a way to move programmatically output 6 to output 2 or 3 physically as well?
Actually will need some time to add pictures, I need to shrink them first.

Screenshot (2).jpg Screenshot (3).jpg Screenshot (1).jpg

Last edited:
Hello,
I need help with Twido PLC. This PLC is for the fountain controlling lights, water level, etc.
Some time ago water solenoid valve coil exploded, I replaced the valve and coil. Now when signal is sent from fountain level switch to PLC input 24v it does activate green LED for the output but on the output nothing comes out. I assuming the internal relay is damaged by the explosion as well. How many relays are there? I have output 2 and output 3 still empty - is there any way to program the PLC to use them? I attaching several pictures so somebody can help. I bought cables as well and attaching screenshots with ladder view. Is there a way to move programmatically output 6 to output 2 or 3 physically as well?
Actually will need some time to add pictures, I need to shrink them first.

Just change the program to use the spare output. At the same time you do that put an interposing relay in there to save your PLC being damaged again, powering a high inductive load such as a solenoid direct from a PLC output is generally a bad idea.

Your screenshots are hard to read but the outputs are %Q0.x so just change the output that's damaged to the spare %Q0.2

Last edited:
Thank you for the reply. That should work. The output will feed 8w coil for solenoid valve, that's how it was designed there. We have second fountain same thing and its holding up nice for three years now, I think the setting should be just fine, the other thing I did find after the relay explosion was little bit a moist surroundings, I think it started with damaged valve.
I just changed the ladder program and one of the lines on left turned yellow, I'm not at the site yet to push it to PLC, I assuming it should be ok if it not red. Will post later how it goes.

Can somebody tell me what could be %M31 - THATS ON LEFT SIDE IN THE LADDER, BECAUSE I SWITCHED RIGHT SIDE WHICH IS OUTPUT NUMBER BUT NO OUTPUT STILL WORKING, MY GUESS IS TO CHANGE THIS BUT TO WHAT - IS THIS THE RELAY AND HOW THE NUMBERS ASSOCIATED WITH HERE?

Looks like I will take the functionality of the solenoid valve out of the PLC and add trigger relay on side, I give up with programmable fix, it might be damaged more internally than I thought initially from the explosion of the solenoid coil.
Still, if anybody seeing this and knows what it could be let me know ok. I'll try to attach relevant pictures.
The object of interest is output %Q0.6 on the rung 2

Note: I replaced 6 with 3 earlier today and led associated with output number 3 on the PLC came on as it supposed to but the problem was the same physically no power detected on the output terminal.
The other thing is making me nervous is timer module on the rung 1 where %TM6.P : 8
%TM.V : 0
but on the other two timer modules both values are 8 all the time...if that means anything..?

20160203_173734.jpg Screenshot (13).jpg

OK
Now I feel I talking to myself mostly but that's ok because nobody really likes this old Twido PLC including myself.
It's very simple problem - it is cooked up and needs replacement because SSR not engaging and I don't have any extra output with correct COM - the other two is 0V and from photocell for lights - it's very limited and all is used up. So I will go on just adding SSR on side - that's it.

Dear sir,
i am using the TWIDO PLC and i am beginner for the twido plc can u tell me how the toggle internal memory address in simulation mode.

ex. M0 IS MY MEMORY HOW TO TOGGLE IN SIMULATION MODE.

Firstly, welcome to the forum, it would be better to start a new thread as this thread may have been looked at by others and ignored as they have no constructive input.

As to your question, you need to generate an animation table and insert the bits you need to 'toggle' you can then turn them on and off at your pleasure.

Steve

Dear sir,
I am facing the following communication problem in twido plc please help me.

when i am going to communication through ethernet then it saying

communication error,Check communication parameter,network cable,configuration and controller supply.

But i have changed the cable but same problem i am facing.