Panelview

tkotma

Dears

I have panelview 1250 with logic modules revision 8, and the runtime application is done under Rsview32, and the revision is 4,1.

When i tried to run the runtime on the panelview, it is not functioning,

So what is your advice?

Is it to doowngrade the panel view to version 4, (HoW?).
Or to upgrade the runtime to factorytalk version machine edition version 7 at least?

Thanks in advanced

Welcome to the Forum !

RSView32 software is different; it is an older, PC-based HMI software.

You created that application in FactoryTalk View Studio Machine Edition (ME).

The PanelView Plus terminal, if it was built for Version 8, will not support the older 4.10 firmware.

Most PanelView Plus terminals will run any older runtime file.

Do you have any details about what is not functioning about the application ? Any sorts of error messages or other information would be helpful.