Studio5000 do not close Properly

whussain6

hi Guys,

I am using Studio5000 LogixDesigner version 27.00 Professional addition on VM Window Server 2012 R2 (x64 bit).

My problem is whenever I close the project/Logix5000 it leaves the <Project>.SEM and <Project>.Wrk files in the project directory.

When I try to open next time it thinks the project is still open especially when I don't close the studio5000. When I open again the project file and close it without any changes it clears .SME and .Wrk files second time.

Any ideas please or do I have to wait for next version?

RSLogix 5000 or Logix Designer...

I go one further. I always do...

Save (if saving)
File>Close
File>Exit

This way you are closing the project before exiting the software. It's a bit more time, but I much prefer it to the X Close method which is not always orderly.

Regards,
George

This is a complete WAG, but go to the program files directory for the version you are running and try setting the .exe to run as administrator.