Studio5000 - Multiply based on position in array.

HoldenC

I have an array of 55 REAL values. Is there a way to multiply based on the array location ?

I have 55 transfer belts that are equally spaced apart. The first one is at 500mm, and then the 2nd will be an additional 1200mm, and the 3rd will be an additional 1200mm.
The data starts with array [1] as I wanted it to match the belt numbers.

I was looking into the FAL instruction, but I am a little unfamiliar.

Thanks.

Something like this might work, where array56 is a DINT[56] or UINT[56]; element array56[0] is assigned a value of -700, but I assume you will ignore it; you could also use a value of 1 of the Position parameter and only write to elements 1..55.

N.B. this instruction only executes its logic on scan cycles that detect a rising edge of its input rung (input rung was False on the last scan cycle, and is True on the current scan cycle).

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    9.2 KB · Views: 10