Just need to view SLC5 program

splatter96

Hey all,

I am troubleshooting an issue with an old bottle filling machine, and it would be much easier if I could view the ladder. Of course, I don't have RS Logix to open the program. I have the files. I've attached them, and if someone could be kind enough to help me out and print them as PDF's and post them here, I'll figure out a way to return the favor. The machine happens to fill Rogue Ales bottles.

Cheers!

Dave White

Never mind. I remembered that I had someone convert it to a PDF last year while they were here programming another machine.

:sick:

Thanks for looking. If anyone is visiting the beautiful Oregon Coast, look me up at Rogue and I'll give you the whiz-bang tour.

Cheers!

Dave