Source/Sink selection of SLC

SpRai

Dear friends,
I may have to use both +ve and -ve power from the field devices to DI card of SLC-500.Gefanuc has both sinking and sourcing in the one DI module.But,I have'nt experienced in Gefanuc.I want use SLC only.Can someone help me how to sort out this? SLC does'nt have this capability in one DI module I believe.

The GE Fanuc DC input module for the 90-30 does indeed let you wire the inputs as either sourcing or sinking, but all inputs on any one card must be the same type.

The above is in the interest of full disclosure. I still think the 90-30 would be a superior choice over the SLC.

HI
Rockwell does have an Encompass Partner that makes an input module for the SLC that can accept sink, source or a combination. The company is Spectrum control your AB sales agent should be able to get them.

Hope this helps
Thanks
Rich

Sink/Source in DI module of SLC

Dear Friends,
Thanks for your suggestions helped me a lot.
Regards, SpRai