omron c200he plc error..

ajay34

hello all...

i would like to ask help or suggestion on problem me facing on omron c200he plc..

i had mounted addtional output unit od215 to output rack as set the chanel number 8 and 9 (new) and also set i/o rack.

as soon switch oon power the error light on cpu is blink and massage as i/o error.

what could be wrong ..can any 1 help or gv me hint
attach is pic of the plc and errors

plc.jpg plc2.jpg image1.jpg image2.jpg image3.jpg

hello gclshortt...

if i at the new it would be max..currently it have 8 and 2 empty slot .when i add 2 more or even 1 the plc show error ..

The number of special cards has nothing to do with the back-plane or slots available. On the C200HE-CPU42 you can have 10 high density cards on the system. Count the maximum cards that you have.

Regards,

See below for information on the E7 error from the W303 manual.

Once this is cleared, you will most likely get an error that you have too many Group 2 I/O modules, as gclshortt has explained.

C200H_E7_Error.jpg

i had count the unit not max yet.it only 7 unit been used ..

by the way how to clear i/o table and register the table again ..i had try many .
does this mean i need to add more rack in order to archive it .??