How to transfer a Factorytalk View Studio project?

wendaiyu

Hi, guys, how’s going?

There is a Factorytalk View Studio project “AAA” in my old computer. We want to transfer it to the laptop, then we can open, configure, download… it to the Panelview Plus with this laptop.

But there are “AAA” file in HMI projects and “AAA” file in Runtime over the computer. So how can we transfer it properly?

Thanks a lot.

go to tools and application manager. pick the type of project, sounds like a Machine Edition base on the fact it has a runtime file. then do a Backup application. on the laptop, just restore the application.