Transfer Utility of Rockwell FactoryTalk View

Yes,

FTView ME is a free utility, you will have to register an account online with rockwell but it is no cost.

"Transfer Utility of Rockwell FactoryTalk View" - Which Version?...

Kataeb said:
Is it possible to download and use the Transfer Utility of the Rockwell FactoryTalk View ME ? only the Utility ? without any special requirements .
Thank you

Since FactoryTalk View ME v6.10, yes, you may download and install the Transfer Utility as standalone. Prior to that you must install the full FactoryTalk View ME software package.

Note: The standalone Transfer Utility will also install FactoryTalk Services Platform and RSLinx Enterprise, if not already installed...

ID: IN7164 | Access Levels: Everyone
Stand Alone FactoryTalk View ME Transfer Utility, including download link

Regards,
George