wincc flexible 2007 scripts

GMac

Hey guys,

I am trying to write a vb script in wincc 2007 flexible. Basically I need to have a button which is on my overview on every screen only visible when it is on a specific screen which is #15. I have 0 scripting experience and am trying to learn so I think the way to do it is partially as follows. Internal Tag_1 is what I'm looking at for visability.

If (CURRENT_SCREEN = 15)Then

SetBit Tag_1

End If

The only other part is if i leave screen 15 via the above button will i need another script to set tag_1 back to 0. Any comments appreciated

Generally, limit the use of scripts to the minimum.

So you have a "common" area on all screens with the same content. That is totally normal. You place these common sceen objects in the Template.
To your specific task for a button that appears on just one screen, there is no need for scripts. simply place a regular button in the specific screen in the common area. The button will overlay the template objects.