MP370 baud rate goes back to 12 mb/s

can we change the hmi baudrate from Netpro by just downloading this data only? without opening protool project?

No. I suggest you do 3 backups of the MP370, one Complete Backup, and one of Recipes and then User Administration. This way when you download from Protool, you can restore recipes and user passwords, in case they were overwritten when you downloaded. If anything is wrong, you can restore from the complete backup.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi guys, While trying to upgrade a Siemens MP370, it hung somewhere in the process and gets about halfway through the creation of its disk...
Replies
Views
Need to put in a new touchscreen digitizer. Does anyone know the procedure or how difficult this might be? Have never taken one apart, so I don't...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Anyone know what the max number of simultaneous connections are on a Siemens MP370 12" Touch? Thanks!
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a question, i have a MP370 panel wich is communicating with 4 PLC at MPI. Right now i want to change (in WinCCflex) one connection...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have recently installed a new MP377, in place of an existing MP370. The existing program is created using WinCC Flexible 2008. Recipe and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom