Setting GE Series 90 micro SNP ID

Pete_S

Hello,

I am trying to set the SNP ID on a GE Series 90 micro controller. I connect to the device in PME and when connected I am not able to edit the target parameters (such as SNP ID). So I disconnect from the target and set the SNP ID, and then I am not able to connect to the target (timeout). I was not able to find a procedure in the 90 micro manual, can anyone advise the procedure to set the SNP ID on these devices? Thanks!

While off line change the hardware configuration to the proper SNP ID then download the updated hardware configuration. You will need to "Stop" the processor to download the new configuration.

Similar Topics

I've got 4 float switches in a water tank. At the bottom of the tank is a pump which pumps water out of the tank (to circulate it in our water...
Replies
Views
I'm hoping this is an easy one. In my TIA hmi project the time is displayed as "2/25/2014 7:42 AM" but the time displayed on the hmi is in...
Replies
Views
Hey, hows it going? I was wondering if anyone can help me with setting the time and date on a q-series plc. I used the time settings window in GX...
Replies
Views
Good morning fellow sea captains and wizards, I am being asked to do the above and obtain 4 values from each slave, I know about the MRX and MWX...
Replies
Views
SELECTED NEW FILE SELECTED PROCESSOR TYPE SELECTED I/O CONFIGURATIONS IM UNABLE TO CONFIGURE MY I/O’S. I HAVE A PAPER COPY OF A PROGRAM AND I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom