S5 BCD 7 segment display

CJ1976

Hi

I have an old S5 PLC used to run a machine which previously had a display of sorts to show fault codes for the machine. The drawings show 2 output channels used for the fault codes but make no reference to what device has been used.
I have been looking to use a simple 7 segment display to display numbers 1 to 99 as a simple and cheap method of being able to identify the faults, the PLC program already contains the fault program require I Just need to link up the display but I am struggling to locate a suitable device. Any ideas please

Similar Topics

How is it possible to get "-"sing with BCD seven segment LED display. With combination of four bits we get digits from 0 to 9. What should we do...
Replies
Views
I have an application where I am converting a binary 2 digit number (00-99) to BCD to display on a 7 segment display. Unfortunately I don't have...
Replies
Views
I want to display a piece count on a 6 digit BCD to seven segment display. Using an AB PLC5 processor with two 16 point DC output cards I require...
Replies
Views
hi... i have an issue in s7 300 plc, while we run the machine(in idle there is no fault) , plc cpu goes in SF mode, after restart the power cycle...
Replies
Views
Hi. I’m doing a PV 1400e to PVP 7 migration and I don’t know how to convert the old 8digit BCD type from PB1400e into something that will work on...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom