Posting attachments?

booten

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have a problem that I need to post but my box at the bottom of this screen says that I may not post attachments.

Anybody know why?

Thanks for your quick response akreel,

I want to post the .rss and a .jpg and a panelview file (or zip them individually or seperate) but I don't see any way to post them.

The rules box at the bottom of my posting page says this:

You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smiles are ON

Any administrators have any suggestions?

I would also like to know how to edit my profile/preferemces.

Look here:
[attachment]

Notice: The above screenshot displays immediately because it is a .jpg file (works also with .gif).

Use the browse button to locate the files you need to attach.
.rss files must be converted to .zip !

edit: What "box at the bottom" is it that say you cant post attachments ?

attachment.jpg

Thanks Jesper, your screen shot looks different than mine.

I only have these options:
User name
Password
Post subject
Message icon
Your reply
Options

I do not have the vB box selections nor do I have the browse key to find files to attach.

The box I am refering to is at the bottom of this reply screem below my submit reply button that says forum rules.

Sorry Jesper, I posted before I saw you last post.

I don't know where they are set or how to go about changing them.

They are set by Phil in the administration software for this board. You can't touch them, I can't touch them, Phil is the only one who can touch them.

[SIZE=large]Phil's the Man![/SIZE]

Just curious, are you clicking on POST REPLY? Thats where the attachments are allowed.

NOTE: If not registered or logged in properly then the Post Attachment will not be visible.

gbradley said:
That's it.
You have to be logged in.
When you are not logged in you get this screen below.

True, but if he's not logged in, why isn't he showing up as 'guest' when he posts?... :unsure:

beerchug

-Eric