Does anyone use F Ladder from GE?

KA24DE

Hey folks, I am just wondering if anyone uses F Ladder which is an application for programming the Ladder portion of GE/Fanuc PowerMate controllers?

I am having a compatibility problem with this program running on Windows XP and 2000. This was originally a DOS program and I have had no problem running other DOS apps on my machine and i have gotten it to work on one windows 2000 machine but i cannot replicate it on others.

Does anyone have experience with this problem, I believe this is related to the video drivers because the program runs but once you try to activate the menus, it shows garbage on the screen.

Thanks for the help

When you say it shows garbage on the screen, do you mean that it scrolls a bunch of meaningless text with a lot of backwards-pointing arrows and "[" characters and such?

If so, then the program can't find a driver called ansi.sys. You will need to install it or define a path to it.