Looking for DIMMER

XO

X
Hi All,

I am looking for many dimmers (about 200 item) to control lights (lighting control).
Their spec: 4 -20 mA input for control signal from PLC, max 600W.
i have searched at Google but couldn't find anything. So, Could you please tell me where i can find them ?

Many thanks

Seek and ye shall find!

Check out this link and look for the SCR or TRIAC controls. You will find them with 4-20ma control inputs or any of the ISA signals. Great quality and good company to deal with.

Hi Randylud,

I have checked your website, but their products are available for heating control. if i use them in lighting control, the lamps will flicker.

Thanks anyway.

I'm pretty sure Payne Engineering (Randy's link) sells something that will work with incandescent lamps, but HERE'S another possibility.

You ARE talking about incandescent as opposed to fluorescent lighting, right? 4-20ma dimmable fluorescent ballasts do exist though.

You may find THIS PAGE helpful... :confused:

beerchug

-Eric

Thanks alot Mr. Eric Nelson.

You have offered exactly what i am looking for. I sent mail to Carlo Gavazzi asking their prices. Hopefully, it is not too high.

I have checked your website, but their products are available for heating control. if i use them in lighting control, the lamps will flicker.

You should consider all the options before you dismiss an opportunity. After all your specs said:
I am looking for many dimmers (about 200 item) to control lights (lighting control).

If flicker is a concern, you have a different problem. Most light dimmers, made from electronic devices, use an SCR, TRIAC or maybe even a transistor in the right application. So, good luck with your quest. I am glad you got some other info to choose from. Just goes to show you that GOOGLE is not a do all, end all search engine. You can not beat a fully functional brain.

Eric Nelson said:
I'm pretty sure Payne Engineering (Randy's link) sells something that will work with incandescent lamps, but HERE'S another possibility.

You ARE talking about incandescent as opposed to fluorescent lighting, right? 4-20ma dimmable fluorescent ballasts do exist though.

You may find THIS PAGE helpful... :confused:

beerchug

-Eric

Eric, the link is not working, any alternative? Thx..