PLC and cell phone in same network

naturephoenix

My question is about best solutions to do this what Topic says to be able to reach PLC data from a cell phone. I'm asking about some solutions you guys have encountered. Suggestions and so on.
I know for VPN, I'm using router and gateway from PLC is address of my router. Inside router I set VPN connection. But are there any faster ways to do so, no matter whether they are based on VPN or something. Usually when I do this it takes a time. To define internet provider, to set a router to test everything...few failed connections and than working. But all of this takes to much for me.

Similar Topics

Has anyone seen a module, board, or cable that can input digital outputs (24VDC, dry contacts, etc) to a free standing cell phone to cause the...
Replies
Views
hello anybody help to me i doing a project in communicating plc to cell phone. i want a urgent need for simple programming in send a sms from...
Replies
Views
My company is currently installing a temporary remote pumping station for one of our customers.The pump is powered by a diesel engine as there is...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am doing research project focused on the retrofit of a diesel locomotive into a hydrogen-fuel-cell-battery hybrid locomotive. The...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to pull information from a specific cell in an excel spreadsheet and use it in a program? I am wanting to display a time amount for...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom