.bmp files for Allen Bradley Pushbuttons and indicator lights?

alive15

Does any one have any .bmp files for a standard Allen Bradley Pushbutton and Allen Bradley indicator lights? I am using C-more v.6.13, so I don't have access to the AB style buttons. I need a red, green, blue, and yellow pushbutton and indicator lights (so 8 in total). Thanks.

Also, i tried googling standard pictures, but I still was not able to find a good picture to use, but any good images will work also. Thanks again.

Does any one have any .bmp files for a standard Allen Bradley Pushbutton and Allen Bradley indicator lights? I am using C-more v.6.13, so I don't have access to the AB style buttons. I need a red, green, blue, and yellow pushbutton and indicator lights (so 8 in total). Thanks.

Also, i tried googling standard pictures, but I still was not able to find a good picture to use, but any good images will work also. Thanks again.

Does it have to be .bmp?

And can it look identical w/o the AB logo?

And do you want the faceplate behind it?

What is the model number of the AB buttons?

I'm embarrassed that I don't even know the rules to this site.

Am I allowed to share a google drive link for large files?

No it doesn't have to be a .bmp, i can convert it on my own.
Yes, I would prefer the AB logo, but if you dont have it, I'll take anything else.
No, I don't need the faceplate
Catalog # 800T-A2A for the pushbuttons
Catalog # 800T-Q24G for the indicator lights

So actually I would need 16 files in total, 4 buttons for the indicator lights off and 4 on, 4 for the pushbuttons pushed in, and 4 not pushed in.

If you can't upload large files, I'll share my email to you in a private message.

Thanks