Factory Talk SE Events/Alarms

Ahmed2015Saad

Hello
I have a SCADA system used to monitor some protection relays
the protection relay is connected to controllogix 1756 L73
the SCADA software is FTSE v8.0
I'm facing a problem; the protection relay has 4 time tagging events . I could read these events from PlC as TimeOfEvent + Event data.
I want to display these events in SCADA events, I need to record these events with its time as read from the protection relay not with PLC time nor SCADA time. I know about tag based alarm, and device based alarm. is their any way to make ALMD function to record this event with its time?

Thanks

Similar Topics

Hi- I am configuring an alarm and event server to display 1 current alarm at a time on a big display. Having a few issues The alarm doesn't...
Replies
Views
Good morning, I have an error that has came up in my factory talkview program, that states the follow: “the firmware of the controller PLC1 is...
Replies
Views
If I use mix of device-based and tag-based alarms and events monitoring. Can the alarms and events, when they occure, both be shown in the same...
Replies
Views
I have created a database to store the alarms and events. In the "Alarm and Event Historian Database Properties", i have checked Archived events...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know an easy way to select/query the Factory Talk Alarms and Events [FTAE] log to show alarms base on the time they happened. I am...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom