Geip BIT POS WORD

archie02

Goodmorning guys can u help me how can i read 1 register(bool) with 64 array tags in cimplicity(bool) when i write 1 (machine edition) on the value bit 0 is 1 when i write 2 bit 1 is 1 But when i write 3 why is its the bit 0 & 1 is 1 ? Its suppose to be bit 2 is 1 and ang bit 0&1 is 0 the plc the logic reding is BIT POS WORD any help and suggestion in healy appreciated thanks tou guys

I'm not entirely sure what you are asking.

The BIT_POS_WORD function in a Series 90 PLC returns the position of the first non-zero bit.

In a Series 90 PLC, if you want to write a value of 1 a specific bit use the BIT_SET_WORD function. Use the BIT_CLEAR_WORD function to write a value of zero. The BIT_TEST_WORD function allows you to check a specific bit and provides a Boolean output with the state of that bit.

The Rx3i PLC allows you to use Boolean instructions on individual bits of a WORD or INT variable.

Steve...
I noticed something odd.
The RX3i/RX7i CPU instruction set descriptions disappeared between GFK-2222T and GFK-2222W manuals????
Where did they go???