Intouch V10.0 Active X problems

Frikster

Hi All, i have an Client with a old Intouch V10.0 installation, now i am trying to setup a new development station but the active x menu bar used does not display correctly, basicly giving a black block with a black outline, the toolbar used is either "Microsoft Toolbar Control V5 (Sp2)' or "ButtonBar Class".

The Microsoft Toolbar Control is installed but the button bar i can't find anywhere.

also said majority of my active x control are blank.

any ideas?🤾

Last edited:

Similar Topics

I have a Window with few Pushbuttons set as Direct. There's no problem using mouse clicking. But on touch screen monitor, the button behavior is...
Replies
Views
If any body has SP2 for InTouch V10.0 , Could yolu please send me the setup file. Thanks yolu very much for your help.
Replies
Views
Just helping out a local voluntary organization that has a small dryer to dry food to send to communities/countries in need of food. They had a...
Replies
Views
Anyone know how to pull a list from the tagname dictionary for the purpose of viewing or printing the alarm priorities? I have been diggin and...
Replies
Views
I have 2 HMI computers bother running InTouch V10.1. One of the computers is in the MCC with the modicon quantum PLC. The other is a field...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom