CP343-1 TIA V13 communicate issue

putiss

Hello gentlemans,
I have PLC 6ES7314-6EH04-0AB0 with IP in one range and CP 6GK7343-1CX10-0XE0 with IP in second range (due to connect to MES). SW is created in TIA V13 SP1.

When I put ethernet cable from laptop to PLC and try ping, I get reply.
When I put ethernet cable from laptop to CP and try ping a I don't get reply.

Network option is ok, I have the same assembly with STEP7 V5.5 and it works good.

Any ideas what is wrong?

Can you see the CP via accessible nodes when you plug in?

@mk42
Yes, I can

@gclshortt
Yes, everything is correct, this means that RUN, DC5V are green, RX/TX blinking and led of selected port too.

If you can see it n accessible nodes, and the IP/mask are assigned correctly, you should be able to ping it. As far as I know, Portal vs Simatc Manager shouldn't affect that.

Do you have screenshots of the device IP and your PC's IP?

First picture:
1. screen from online diagnostic CP343 which I reached via connect to CPU
2. accessible nodes when is laptop connected to cp343 directly
3. try to extended go online when is laptop connected to cp343 too

and second is screen of ip options

cp343_tia_problem.jpg ip_config.jpg

When I put ethernet cable from laptop to PLC and try ping, I get reply.
When I put ethernet cable from laptop to CP and try ping a I don't get reply.

Do you realize that you have to change the IP address of your PC when you do this?

And the ip address has to be in the same subnet as what you have on the CP. So it has to be 10.170.171.x.

Do you realize that you have to change the IP address of your PC when you do this?

And the ip address has to be in the same subnet as what you have on the CP. So it has to be 10.170.171.x.

He posted a screenshot of the IP config above. Seemed ok.

I tested it with two laptops without actived firewal. Still the same...Accesible devices - yes I can see CP, but when I want go extended online... nothing! I will reload HW config and if there will be the same problem, I will change CP o_O