RSView ME, User accounts created on terminal

ReneIngemann

Hi Guys,

Brand new here...!
In RSView ME 8.00 and up, it is possible to create new users on the PVP terminal, by swiping an RFID card through a USB RFID reader.

But then my question, how to do a back up or how to read out from the PVP terminal?
- Next time we do a download of the .mer file to the PVP terminal we don´t have all the new users in the project file! - What to du, any good idears?

Thanks.

Similar Topics

Hi, I have in numerous RSView applications created login / logout pushbuttons and then prevented access to "Goto Configure" pushbutton via...
Replies
Views
Hello to all the knowledgeable people inside the computer screen, my problem at the moment is like the title says, l can't open projects in...
Replies
Views
Hiya. I've been a lurker here for years, but now I have a question for which I have no answer. I have an RSView ME application that is installed...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to read the current logged in user from a Panelview Plus, like you do with global connections and display numbers etc. I have...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to find a user manual for RSView Studio V4.0, anybody know where I can download one? All I can find is the FactoryView V5.0 User...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom