FT Viewpoint

MATT116

Having trouble getting my PVP to the FT Viewpoint server.

The viewpoint server is running on Win7 pro desktop.
The application is FTView SE local station Version 8.20
FT Viewpoint is Version 8.20
PVP 7 15" Performance. Firmware 8.2

I can publish screens and can see then on another desktop computer but I can't seem to pull them up on the PVP.
I'm using the internet explorer that comes on the PVP and entering my viewpoint server's ip address followed by /FTVP
but nothing ever comes up. see pic.

Is this even possible am I missing something?

Thanks

FTVP.jpg

That's what I was just doing... and it failed which got me to double checking my network adapter settings. Mask was set to 0.0.0.0 not sure why but anyway set it to 255.255.255.0 everything working now.

Thanks