FactoryTalk ViewPoint and SCADA

kevinksdroid

Hi all,
I am facing some issues with the factorytalk viewpoint. I have this string tag in PLC which can be read from FTView SCADA. The display works just fine. Please refer to FTVIEW SCADA.png in the attachment.

Now the problem is with ViewPoint. The same display when viewed in ViewPoint gives the string as question marks. Please refer the Viewpoint.png attached.

Changing the language from EN-US to any other would make everything go bad. I tried it with different versions of FTView from 9 to 12. Everything has the same issue. Have you guys ever solved or come across this??

FTView SCADA.PNG ViewPoint.jpg

Similar Topics

Hi, my factorytalk viewpoint is not displaying any data relating to tags on my plc. They display fine on my client which is on the same host...
Replies
Views
Hello again, We are working on a system that we developed and had been working fine for years. Recently, the customer decided that they needed to...
Replies
Views
My goal is to be able to have an HMI as well as a Status Monitor (a TV that shows what machines are down, percentage of cylce time, etc.). The...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a SE application that I am using FactoryTalk ViewPoint on. Is there a way to do security logins for button use with ViewPoint...
Replies
Views
Hey guys i cant find any documentation on whether I need a special router for my application. I need to connect 2 tablets to the control network...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom