Fanuc DCS parameters

ZiZiTop

Hi all, i was wandering if there is a variable in the Fanuc robot that tells us that a certain DCS area is active? For example i have set up 2 DCS areas when an operator opens the gate for one safety area then i want the robot to wait until the variable is active and continue with operation after the variable is not active (operator closed gate)?

Similar Topics

Hi Everyone, I am new to Fanuc robot, I have a question about the CIP Safety singal setup, please hlep! The plc is ab l36erms, robot...
Replies
Views
Could someone help me out and explain how to update a new DCS signature? For example if a Fanuc servo motor is replaced on the robot and...
Replies
Views
does anyone know how I can accomplish this to get a DCS setup approved? the Fanuc DCS manual explains this is a required step but does not go...
Replies
Views
I am having a real hard time trying to re-figure out how to change the DCS zones without inputting numeric values. I have a box with 2 corners...
Replies
Views
hello everyone, I believe to have setup DCS correctly, but I'm not sure how I can accurately test my saftey IO. I have ethernet/ip setup using...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom