Shift report-overflow in rslogix 5000

edwardeduful

Hello All,

Please i am making a shift report in Tons in Rslogix 5000 for three shifts,morning, afternoon and night for every 8 hrs.
The challenge i am facing is that, at the end of every shift the display overflows and its shows exponential values.
i created 3 tags(REAL)to store the End of every shift, but the display overflows.
please what is the best way to store values in Rslogix, Arrays, UDT..etc.
Please your advice will be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Similar Topics

Can anyone tell me steps to generate shift reports automatically using Factory Talk historian SE.
Replies
Views
I have s7(400)-wincc system and i want to create a shift report to separate equipments working time and amount of production in belt scales which...
Replies
Views
I've got a Powerflex 700 that doesn't like to get going in the mornings. This motor will run anywhere from 30 seconds to 5 minutes before it just...
Replies
Views
I am attempting to reject a bottle If the label fails. The rejection works fine at normal line speed but at low speed the rejector fires (air...
Replies
Views
Hi All. I have a very specific question about tracking using an encoder and bitshift register. We would like to use a Compact or Control Logix PLC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom