factory talk SE-- new trend data logging

edwardeduful

Hello All,

Please I have a factory talk SE on an engineering station and the engineering station works as server as well, there is no historian.
I just added a newly installed level reading onto live existing trends, but i got an alarm saying it cannot log data for the new level sensor.
Please where can i add this new level sensor so that it can log data for its trends.
Please your advice will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Edd

Did you add that tag to the DataLog Model for the Trend?

If you search Datalog Model on the site you will come up with a lot of hits on how it works.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

HI everyone, I wonder if there is a way to show some Backward or forward arrow buttons in Trend Pro (the same way we have in the trend graph)...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have "Light_Status_DINT", which is a DINT logged every 5s. if i trend the DINT itself no issue, i got a nice graph of it. Now i want...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm using Factory Talk View SE. I have a Trend display with few Push button to invoke different trend templates. Let's say this display...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon. I wanted to know if you could support me with a detail I have with a panel view plus 1250. The problem is the following; There...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to export the Factory Talk SE Trend on the current page to a CSV file? I have had a look around and not found anything pointing to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom