Sending variable from S7-200 to S7-300 via EM277

Boardwalk

Hello people,

I have established communication between a S7-200 and a S7-300 via profibus DP using an EM277 module. The network is well configured and i´m using a 32 Bytes Out / 32 Bytes In configuration on the module. I am able to send the bytes i need, but i also need to send one Double Word variable. How can i do that ? Suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Boardwalk

Similar Topics

Hi I have a project were i want to indicate to the plc that someone is logged on to the hmi system. This is done with cicode in the base template...
Replies
Views
I’m attempting to send a temperature from a SLC-5/02 to an EZiMarquee display. The vendor said to use a MSG instruction to send the data to the...
Replies
Views
Hi I need to send a null command down a comms port. But in the crimson software when i used /x00 it coming back "Cannot use null character is...
Replies
Views
I've been having some trouble figuring out how to get the ip address for the mail relay server, is it something that I need to create separately...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, We have Silo System which has temperature sensor and these sensor data will be communicating through RTU unit to the Dedicated PC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom