AB Micro 800 analog

I am using an AB Micro 850 with a 2085-IF4 analog input module. How/where do I scale this unit: i.e. engineering units to actual...flow/level/ pH etc.

I want to do this in both ladder logic and function block logic

If you are using CCW as you software platform, then use an "Any to Real" function with one of your analog inputs and then use the "scaler" function and set the output to what ever you need it to be, current, tank level in ft, inches, barrels, gallons, etc.

Similar Topics

Good morning! I'm trying to communicate a Micro 850 (2080-LC50-AWB) with a Danfoss FC202 by VLT 121 MCA Ehternet ip card. I can read the value...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone! I was wondering if anyone here has any experience setting up a RS PRO HMI to connect to a Micro800 plc? The available drivers...
Replies
Views
I am trying to communicate to a Powerflex 525 using a Micro 820 using a MSG instruction over Ethernet. I am using the position UDFB from the AB...
Replies
Views
Has anyone been able to read the flow pulses from a Signet 515 paddle wheel on an Allen Bradley Micro 800 PLC with a high-speed counter input? I...
Replies
Views
I am working on a Micro 820 with a 2080-MOT-HSC high speed counter module. I am trying to read the pulses from a Signet 515 paddle wheel flow...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom