tracing fail

johneedw

Hello friends,
I've an liquids impurities detector connected to a computer.
A problem occurred when start the application software, an error message appears as shown in the attachment !..
I can't determine if the problem with the instrument or with the software via this message!..
Help me please to diagnosis the fault.
Note, I've removed its program and reinstalled it but the problem remain the same !

2.jpg 1.jpg

That's an error message coming from the operative system. The program is crashing and Windows (?) is giving information about the methods/functions of the program where the problem was detected.

Did you edit it the program? Did you update the operative system?

The message is not from Windows. It's from the OEMs software package running on the PC.
Sometimes software is written with little to no diagnostics. Check the communications connection. If RS232, do you have the correct port configured on the PC? If you're using a USB-RS232 converter, did you plug it into a different USB port?