OT. iPad accessories

PLC Pie Guy

I use my iPad for remote connnectivity to the plants when I am not ther. It works well for vnc viewer and things like that, but when I teamviewer in to my laptop, things get tricky due to the small screen size. Selecting a tag from a list or resizing a window is nearly impossible.
I am looking for a good keypad and touchpad combo, all built in to a nifty case.
There a few on Amazon but nothing promising.
What do you use?

Thanks

Ya there are tons of options without track pad.
So far I can only find one good option on Amazon but the seller won't ship to Canada.
Looking for options.

Thanks for the reply

Thank you for that tidbit. That is pretty cool, I had no idea I could do that.
It works pretty slick, however, its not going to help my current troubles.

Perhaps a good idea for a thread. COOL IPAD TRICKS!!