Connecting a Flex-Pro metering pump to a PLC via Ethernet module

plcscout

Hello, i'm trying to connect a metering pump to a 1756-L61 ControlLogix5561 Controller. I have the metering pump and anybus module hooked up correctly but when I try to either use the 3rd party EDS file or a Generic Ethernet module file in RSLogix 5000; I continuously get the same module fault "(Code 16#0128) Connection Request Error: Invalid input size". I've tried changing the data types and changing the input size to 8,16,31, and 32 bytes. The third party EDS file uses an input assembly of 100 and an output assembly of 150 which is what I've been using for general ethernet module. configuration assembly is set to 1 while the size is set to 0 as none is used. Does anyone have any ideas? also if more information is needed I can provide it.

That is the configuration that I have used for ABC (with Data - SINT)
The problem is most likely with with configuration of the ABC. The input and output assembly configuration is set on the ABC for the amount of IO you need to exchange.

Make sure that the numbers at each end match.