Another point I/O question

nehpets

Hi all,

This is not a problem just idle curiosity, I have recently added another point I/O station to an existing system using RSlogix5000 ver 16.03, when I tried to add a 1734-IE4C analog unit the drop down din't give me the option of a 4 channel analog unit.

My question is, is there any way of getting this option to be available for selection or is it restricted to 2 channel analog units due to the RSLogix5000 version?

Steve

You probably need to install an Add-on Profile (AOP) for that module if its available for that firmware revision.

Doh! of course, you are absolutely right - I must have had a senior moment.

Thanks for the memory jolt.

Steve

Similar Topics

Hey All, I'm currently building a control system for a large building in a industrial setting. Doing lighting, vent, roof control, door access...
Replies
Views
Maybe somebody can help me with this one! I have to pick up an analog signal from a water level probe and send it through fiber optic...
Replies
Views
Can the .SP for one PID be another PID? Would this work? XIC(Set_Setpoint_to_6)MOV(6,Setpoint_PID.SP)...
Replies
Views
I have 2 PLCs. One is networked to our plant, and the other is networked to the first PLC via a 1756-EN2T. I could easily get the second PLC...
Replies
Views
Hi, The hardware is: Click Plc model # CO-O1DD1-O HMI model # S3ML-R magnetic-inductive flow meter model # FMM100-1001. I will set the flow meter...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom