SMC EDS File

Does anybody know where I can download an EDS file for an EX250-SEN1 valve control module? I have read on a post in the past that someone was able to find one, but never asked where they were able to find it. I have searched the SMC website, to no avail. A link would be very helpful! :geek:

Also, another thing I thought I'd ask - Are there available EDS files for NTron switches?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Thanks for the link! I added the EDS and have one less yellow '?'. Yay! Thanks for the tip about the AOP, I'm downloading it now.

Any suggestions about the N-Tron switches? I'd love to scratch those off my annoyance list next!

Thank you guys for the replies!:)

Similar Topics

I try to import the EDS to Productivity Suite. I have the following error message. The SMC controller EtherNet/IP communications was not...
Replies
Views
Hi, I want to start 150 SMC Flex from Studio 5000. I have the AOP and P SMC flex AOI imported in my program. I have also set the logic mask to...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, We are having Fanuc 16 i CNC system. I need to interface SMC ex260 SEN-1 ethernet valve module with the CNC . Does anyone know the...
Replies
Views
I am trying to add a TCPIP server group to integrate a Schneider M221 PLC in to Wonderware. When right clicking on the Operations Integration...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Our plant is running Wonderware Historian on a Virtual Server and every few days I'm losing comms to my PLCs. Usually I can simply...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom