KNX/DALI gateway

one2go

Hello everyone,

i know its not related to the plcs, but I hope someone can help.

The problem is KNX / DALI Gateway N 141/03 real time clock. I am using KNX lux sensor, gateway, and light actuators. It was successfully powered on and off by simulating day/night, but the problem is scene change on exact time. As it is said in product manual it has own real time clock, but every time I try to read time in ETS4 it says that the time is 00:00:00. There is no right instruction how to set up clock. I have also tried to write time from ETS4 into gateway but no luck. General and Location settings are also set up properly. Is there anything else i could do. I might missunderstood something. I appreciate your help.

Thanks a lot.

Last edited: