TIA software download

chandrapaul

hi,
is there any trial version of TIA software? if yes, then please give me download link. using TIA software which which siemens models can i program?

thanks

Most recent PLCs, anyway. When they launched TIA Portal, they said it would support hardware that was being sold Oct 1, 2007, if I recall. However, note that "TIA Portal" is the framework, there are many pieces that plug into it.

Step 7 in the TIA Portal supports It supports most functions of the the S7-300, 400 as well as WinAC. It supports all functions of the 1200, and 1500. Safety Advanced is required for safety PLCs. It does not support the S7-200, the LOGO!, the 300T, or the 400H. It still supports PLCSIM for the 300/400, and there is now a 1200/1500 PLCSIM as well.

WinCC in the TIA Portal supports some of the more recent OP/TP/MP panels in addition to the newer Basic and Comfort panels. There is still a PC runtime verson available in TIA, as well as a small scale SCADA option.

It supports G120 drive configuration with StartDrive.

It supports SIMOTION and 840D HW configuration, via ther appropriate options.

It also supports SIMOCODE via SIMOCODE ES.

Essentially, you need to find TIA versions of all the tools you were using in Simatic Manager. You'll find that the TIA integration is a lot tighter than it was in Simatic Manager, and it really does feel like one tool.