Ateo TSDA VFD Software

Aabeck

Does anybody know where, or if, the program AutoTune.EXE and the associated files can be downloaded from?

I have a few Atoe TSDA 15B VFD's and the one that is working has a blank display, the ones that show faults have different parameters (in similar machines) And if I copy the parameters from one showing AL14 to another one then it shows AL14. So obviously the parameters are corrupt.

The one that is running has a dead display so the parameters can not be seen, And after much translation of the Chinese manuals it lists the following:

AutoTune.exe
Autotune.tbl
Init.Ini
Message.C
Message.E
Motor.TPY
SunSeeker.ico

I have done a lot of searching and every link I find for AutoTune is a program for tuning audio systems.

Does anybody know where this software can be downloaded or bought?

So that is TECO, not Ateo, and it's not a VFD, it's a Servo Drive.

TECO (Taiwan Electric COmpany) no longer sells that servo drive line, but it's unclear if they still support it because for the most part, they never officially sold them outside of Asia, in fact rarely outside of Taiwan.

Long ago TECO spun off their servo business unit as a separate quasi-company (still under their Taian umbrella corporation) called TED (Taiwan Electric Devices), here is their web page for contact information, albeit no mention of older obsolete product support.
http://www.tedmotors.com/contact/

Good luck.

Side note:
Given the non-support and rarity of this servo drive, I would be inclined to scrap it and start over with something current and supportable from a major mfr.

jraef,

Thanks. The label sure looks like it says Ateo, and a search for Ateo shows these drives so it must be a common problem.

I went to the link and found a driver software package to download.