Looking for experienced Simatic 545 Contractors

Hi - I am looking for contractors in the western US experienced in TI / Simatic 545 programming.

This would be small project type work - typically one week at a time type of thing - but ongoing.

Looking for four distinct regions - NW, SoCal, NorCal, Rockies.

I'm not certain that this is the proper forum for such a post - if not - sorry for that!

Feel free to correct me and point me to the proper location.

Thanks!

Hello

Are the plc,s programmed with Tisoft(dos)/ Workshop(windows version) or the other software package that could be used called APT?
I have a lot of experience with programming TI555 and CTI plc,s using Tisoft/workshop.
Unfortunately I’m living in the Netherlands so it’s difficult to help on location.

CTI in Knoxville Tennessee manufactures the CTI 2500 plc (the new modern variant from the older 555/545) and I would give them a call and perhaps they can help you to get in contact with a local contractor that can help you.

http://www.controltechnology.com/

Kind regards
Henny