Do I Need to Setup 2 Motion Groups for Forward and Reverse Movements along 1 Axis?

jake4eng

Just wondering if I need to set up two Motion Groups to specify the direction of travel along 1 AXIS? (Forward and Reverse)

If not, how do I specify direction when using motion instructions (specifically MAM) with incremental motion.

Similar Topics

Hi everybody. This is part number 3 of my new project with stuff we don't usually work with. Thanks to everyone who takes time to answer, it's...
Replies
Views
Title summarizes the overview of the problem. I am trying to make AVEVA Edge 2020 and a Schneider TM241CE40R to talk to each other via Modbus...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have Multiple Galaxies in a Production Plant. We are working to bring in all the HMI controls into a Centralized Control Room. This...
Replies
Views
Hey fellas, I've started work on an in-house project that includes setting up a PV+ 1000 as a node on a Cnet network to talk to a CLX (L62)...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I'm sizing up a redundant CLX setup using 1757-SRM modules. 2 CPU, 2 SRM modules, 2 racks, 2 p/s. But I'm not sure if I should buy...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom