GE PLC 90-30 Date and Time activated events

DavidDC3

I am not sure if it is possible but I am looking to try and have my GE 90-30 Have certain things happen at certain times on various days. Does anyone know of a way to make this happen or a function that could make this happen?

Specifically I want a pump to come on every day at 8 am for 50 minutes but I would like to do a lot of other things if Date and Time are able to be used.

Even better, is there a memory location where it is keeps the current date and time that I could base events off of?

Thanks,
DC

.SwxCF - is the Proficy Project Configuration
.INI - is no longer needed but may hold some settings for Proficy and not part of newer backup files
.varCF - is the Variable Configuration used by Proficy
.ZDRW - Would be removed from the .zip file and Imported into the Toolchest as a way to get it into an older (or any) version of Proficy.