Pc+ce map drive

roxusa

Lifetime Supporting Member
Anyone know how to map the drive in a PV+CE to my computer so the DataStore Plus can get a file location on the remote computer.
Do I need to have the computer on a different port or should it work on the same network (ethernet) that the SLC and PV+CE are currently communicating on (t10-100 switch between them) Thanks

Similar Topics

I Am looking to get ahold of the modbus map for an air compressor. I HAve emailed the vendor as well, just wondering if any of my friends here...
Replies
Views
I was looking for this because I did not have the EDS file for the camera. I also just like to know what all the bits do sometimes. If you want to...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I am using the logging function of the Productivity PLC (P-550) to log 64 tags into a CSV file. I can access these files using the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I use a 1768-L43S CompactLogix5343S Controller to connect with Rexroth with Air Weld Gun. the problem is when I use this controller to program...
Replies
Views
In my mind there is a clear rationale to favour the use of input map routines with compactlogix controllers. The inputs are updated...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom