ControlLogix Redundant System Upgrade

jawad rasool

Hello and Good Day All,
We are looking forward to upgrade a ControlLogix redundant system upgrade. Existing system is based on redundant chassis and each chassis has following;
i) L55 Controller
ii) ENBT Module (For HMI Communication)
iii) CNBT Module (For Remote IO Racks communication)
iv) SRM Module (For Redundancy with second chassis)

The existing system was installed around 15 years ago and now we are planning to upgrade both chassis as follow;

i) L55 with L75
ii) ENBT with EN2TR
iii) CNBT with CN2R
iv) SRM with RM2

I wanna know do we need to change the chassis as well or we can retain the chassis?

Similar Topics

I have a redundant ControlLogix being set up. This program reads a value from a remote site which happens to be SLC PLC. Rockwell mentions SLC...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Is it possible to create redundant remote I/O system (2 unit of 1756-CN2R in remote I/O chassis) as per attached architecture? If one...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I need a simple solution for my customer who doesn't want ControlNet redundant (CNBR) modules, he want only CNB modules with 2...
Replies
Views
I have a L82 system setup redundant that i need to download a lot of programs to in a critical environment. What is the process to do this and...
Replies
Views
Hello Experts, We have a Control logic chassis with an EN2T module for the local Panel View HMI module. Now the client asked for a redundant...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom