FactoryTalk Energy Metrix Startup

Compass

Hello Again

I have a computer which is our host for FactoryTalk EnergyMetrix.

It's been down for a long time. Not really an issue for here, but it was set-up for RAID, and the only way to start it was to disable RAID and start the secondary hard-drive as a single NTFS. I miss the days when RAID was just insect repellent.

Anyway, FTEM is installed, it has a lisence, but it has no launch icon. I'm going through C:\Program Files\Rockwell Software \RSEnergyMetrix looking for something that can activate the software.

I tried reinstalling/repair, and it only gave the option to uninstall

It looks like I might have to use an SQL server, then get webrowser access.

I confess this is not something I'm familiar with.

SQL should start on its own.
According to event logs:
MSSQL$QLEEXPRESS service is unable to log on
Account password has expired.

It's okay, I got it.

Start->My Computer (right click)->Properties->Advanced->User Progiles(Settings)

Pick the username you use to log on to SQL, and change the password.