Mitsubishi CC Link Master Module A1SJ61BT11 Won't save to EEPROM

ratdude747

Been having a rough few weeks getting CC link working on some old Misubishi A2S's.

I've been able to write configurations to the master module (A1SJ61BT11) with GX-Configurator CC but even after downloading to EEPROM (Not buffer memory) the configuration gets wiped on reboot.

I've had two modules do this to me. Looking through the manual there doesn't seem to be any dip switches that would be of use (unless I need to be in a different mode?)

At least one of the modules is new untouched. I say at least as the tool shop my employer is using had to buy a used module as one of the two new ones we provided was missing the terminal block and I don't know if they swapped the block or the entire module.

Otherwise I'm able to read from and write to my I/O CC-Link modules w/o issue, after re-loading the configuration.

Anybody have experience with these old things?

I may have answered my own question. I tried the GX-Configurator CC manual, and found this:

attachment.php

šŸ™ƒšŸ““

Looks like I have something to try tomorrow...

CC tip.jpg