Mitsubishi Q ~ remote I/O, CC-Link, Ethernet

geniusintraining

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
Hello Everyone

I have a Q02 and Q06 CPU's with Ethernet and CC-Link modules, I need about 5 24vdc inputs and 5 24vdc outputs about 100ft away, I would like to do it with CC-Link or Ethernet as they are both ran in the cable tray and this would save a lot of time and money, does Mitsubishi have any I/O blocks or do I need to do a 2nd CPU and message between the two?

Thank you!

Similar Topics

We've got a portable cooling pump which circulates a coolant oil. The spec says it can be remotely operated (coolant START/STOP), via a 3-pin...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have to expand my remote I/O for our shipping system. I have these modules 'AJ65FBTA2-16TE'(output) 'AJ65FBTA2-16DE'(input) and...
Replies
Views
We uploaded a program from the processor, added two new outputs to the program, and downloaded it. The PLC and the I/O directly connected to it...
Replies
Views
If anyone would like to find out how to set up a cheaper modem to communicate with plc's give me a shout. If you need to find serial numbers for...
Replies
Views
I've been working on setting up remote kits for my company's various machines. We use AB PLC's as well as Mitsubishi's FX series. I want to be...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom