Mitsubishi Q Series Remote I/O

lesliematt

Hi everyone,
I have to expand my remote I/O for our shipping system. I have these modules 'AJ65FBTA2-16TE'(output) 'AJ65FBTA2-16DE'(input) and have already wired them in and run all my I/O to it. There are dip switches that I have already set to be node 45 and 46, and set my baud rate to match the others in the system.

My issue is that I don't see any change of state to the bits that they should be communicating with. Do I need to add these nodes to a I/O tree somewhere and assign them a word to use for comm? I figured that as long as I set the dip switches to nodes that were not in use they would auto configure. I was assuming based on the other nodes in my network that they would be using X15A0-F and Y15C0-F. Any help is appreciated.

Hey everyone,
Just an update. It ended up being an issue with the comm cables that the electrician used. Switch out cables and everything worked fine. Thanks for all the input! :-D