INAT OPC Server

Hi there,just need a sense check here to see where I am going...

We have an INAT OPC server (OPC is version 4.07) that has been running for a couple of years, taking to 3 x Siemens S5 PLCs, before Rockwell's Transaction Manager takes the tag values. All working well once we got it set up and running.

Then on Friday,one of the Topics stopped collecting data. The others are still working and doing what is necessary.
The error message I am getting on the Access Path Diagnostic Page is : Read:Wait for connection.
Then individual items are showing active, but also state PLCerr : 17(waiting for the first data after new connection).
I can ping the PLC from the server PC.
The same PLC also communicates using a different INAT to a SCADA, that is OK. All lights on S5 PLC look healthy enough.
I have checked the Access path config, it is the same as the others.
I have restarted the INAT topic and the server.
I have rebooted the Transaction Manager server that INAT runs on.

The only thing that I have not tried is reboot the PLC, as it will shut down the boiler, which will in turn shutdown the production line. That is not an option for me at the moment.

Does anyone have any other suggestions as to what I can try, or what the above error message (waiting for the first data after new connection) truly means?